Monday, August 16, 2010

Mister Choc

I am in love. He is the paragon of of bridging two extremes, the concupiscence of black and white. I melt like butter with every brief, stolen meeting with him: in the kitchen, in the supermarket, on the street. My love's name is Mr. Choc.



Think of Nutella. Now look at the photo, now back to Mr. Choc. Think of a cheaper, more spreadable Nutella. Replace the hazelnut flavouring with milk chocolate. Now add white chocolate. Now spread on bread.

The dual-chocolate, spreadable sweetness is Mr. Choc.

10 comments:

  1. That looks and sounds breath-taking.

    Tell me, does he have a sister?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, they have that in Slovenia, too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that's my lover :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. back off woman he is MINE xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. go and find mihal, and let mister choc be only mine :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok well you can have the brown one, but that mixed dude is my new husband sorry :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm it won't be easy xD come and take it from me .... :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Anonymous, for your enlightening comments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aquí más fotos de your love: Mister Choc.

    http://www.laconsumidora.es/2011/01/mister-choc-choco-duo.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is also in Finland. I use this with Ruisleipa!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete