Friday, July 30, 2010

I Dare You

So a while ago, I had a post called "Postcards from Far Away," where I talked about sending postcards to people from Spain. At least three of you, my followers, have cards either received or on their way.

The rest of you, I dare you to ask for a postcard. I'll do it, too. Just look at some of the responses posted on my Facebook wall (oh goodness, the self-promotion is terrible...)

Thank you for the postcard! It arrived quickly and with awesome stamps! - Coyote

Postcard received! thank you and please keep sharing pics and stories... you are missed but I am so glad that you are having such an amazing experience en la madre patria. :) - Fatima
LIZZLE! Your GORGEOUS postcard arrived today (I second Valentine's assessment of your penmanship) and I love it love it love it!!! Thank you so much for thinking of me and for sharing your glorious Spanish adventures with me! Indeed that is the most extravagant breakfast nook these eyes have ever seen! I mean...where did heactually eat? Like the only chairs and tables I see are decorative and then there's a couch...thing. So did he lounge like a Roman? If so I imagine he looked at the ceiling a fair bit more than he might have otherwise. Well in either case I would like to send you a (no doubt far less exciting) postcard back! Is your address the same as the one you gave me before, and how long will you be there? Love you to tiny little oh so far away pieces! ♥ ♥ ♥ - Robino
thank you for the postcard - Boudica
LizLiz, I just got your lovely postcard about Spanish fashion. It made me happy. You have fabulous handwriting. miss you ♥  - Valentine
See what a good person I can be?

3 comments:

  1. You forgot the picture I posted! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ho ho ho ho, Callie Bee, I did not. You just have to wave over the "thank you." For some reason, it's not registering as a link.

    How could I forget such a wonderful picture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The I love you Cat.

    It loves you <3

    ReplyDelete