Friday, September 3, 2010

This One Has Pictures II

I'm too lazy to describe what I've been doing. Instead, I'll put up a series of pictures, maybe with explanations, and let you interpret my artistic takings whilst in Scotland. Knock yourselves out.

Big Ben's clock tower.

Coronation carriage in the Royal Mews

Add caption

In Stratford-on-Avon

Guess whose house this was!!!

In the Scottish Highlands


Castle Urquhart on Loch Ness.

Oban, where I want to retire. You can retire even if you've never had a job, right? :P

I wish I had a stuffed monkey or other friendly curddly animal to pose and take pictures with.

4 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to your blog. I can't stop reading/posting. Please don't misinterpret this as approval OR acceptance of your decision to quote Katy Perry.

    Anyway, THAT LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, this is where I want to retire: http://www.travelblog.org/Central-America-Caribbean/Panama/blog-2872.html

    The pictures are all of Volcan, Baru. It's like Heaven on Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (The landscapes aren't bad, either :P)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you want to retire in Oban?? ok.....

    ReplyDelete