Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ceilidh Dancing

I think I might have found a new hobby: ceilidh dancing (pronounced kay-lee). It's a Scottish social event, and these particular ceilidhs are all about traditional dance. Forgive me if I have already talked about this, but it's so much fun, and it's worth mentioning again and again. You don't have to be good at this kind of dance, you just have to keep up.

I love twirling around and knowing exactly where to put my foot; I love feeling in tune with the music and the other people around me.

Do you see this?! I was there! I didn't make it into any of the photos, but I was doing this! 
I will be a dancer one day.

For more photographs, credits, and information, check out http://newscotland.org.uk/. Points if you can spot Cloud Strife wearing a kilt in at least two of the photographs on the site.

1 comment:

  1. It would be great to dance around the world!

    ReplyDelete