Monday, July 9, 2012

Flute Music

Being unemployed -- again, as a cousin recently put it, being in "recovery" from the last semester of college -- has given me ample time to putter, think, read, and write. I've been doing a lot of puttering in the garden, but as we have reached the height of July and the summer months, I've been seeking refuge in refrigerated areas. This means letting my type-A part of my personality come out to play: I've gotten my hands on the stuff gathering dust in the garage, and I'm working on categorizing and inventoring all the stuff in my house. Sounds like fun, right? Well, actually I've been enjoying it, but...

To balance my itch for order, I've also invited my creative side out to play, and I've been writing some poetry today and listening to music and dancing. Every day is pretty much an excuse for my own personal dance party (wouldn't have it any other way -- jumping around, singing off-key, and scaring the bejeebies out of the cats is not conducive to a house without solitude), but today was a special occasion because of yet another Amazon.com free sampler. Free Native American flute music? Why yes, I will download these! Although I haven't quite got the rhythm down for an all-out dance party.... Yet.

Aaah, paean to my vanity.

So, if you haven't done so already, go get some Native American flute music.

1 comment: